Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues.
Learn more. Volume 86 , Issue 3. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.
- The Boston Fracture!
- Transcending New Public Management: The Transformation Of Public Sector Reforms?
- Die Erfolgsfaktoren familieninterner Unternehmensnachfolgen: Eine empirische Untersuchung anhand deutscher Familienunternehmen (German Edition).
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Public Administration Volume 86, Issue 3.
Complexity and Hybrid Public Administration—Theoretical and Empirical Challenges
Catherine Farrell University of Glamorgan Search for more papers by this author. Read the full text. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access.
Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Volume 86 , Issue 3 September Pages Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
- LHomme est un mâle comme les autres (Collection e-LIRE) (French Edition)?
- The Transformation of Public Sector Reforms, 1st Edition.
- Starting From The End.
- Transcending New Public Management: The Transformation of Public Sector Reforms - Google книги;
- Immune System: General Practice: The Integrative Approach!
- Transcending New Public Management: The Transformation of Public Sector Reforms / Edition 1;
- Duplicate citations.
- Upcoming Events!
- ZZZ-MEN 2: The Re-Awakening!! (ZZZ-MEN: The Un-Graphic Novel);
- Per Laegreid - Google Scholar Citations.
- Deans First Haircut (I am a STAR Personalized Book Series 1).
- Complexity and Hybrid Public Administration—Theoretical and Empirical Challenges | SpringerLink!
Per Laegreid ( of Organization Theory and the Public Sector)
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.