BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Dinotopia by James Gurney Hardback, About this product Product Information Anyone thinking of starting their own creative business will find this book an invaluable resource. Doug Richard takes the reader through ten clear steps of shaping and then launching their business, with real-life examples of a huge range of creative start-ups to bring the information to life. Additional Product Features Place of Publication.
- The Truth about Medium: Extraordinary Experiments with the Real Allison DuBois of NBCs Medium and other Remarkable Psychics;
- Library Catalog.
- 1. T-shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity by David Parrish.
- T-Shirts and Suits – a creative business guide.
- How to Start a Creative Business: The Jargon-Free Guide for Creative Entrepreneu.
- Brooklyn Public Library Catalog.
Doug Richard is a UK based Californian serial entrepreneur and angel investor. He subsequently became known for the Richard Report, the Entrepreneur's Manifesto and several other initiatives directed at improving UK support for startups and small businesses. He is regularly invited to appear on business initiatives and economic development pieces with some frequency on the BBC and financial news networks.
Doug has received a host of honours and awards during his career and was the first American to receive The Queen's Award for Enterprise Promotion. Amongst others, he became a fellow of the RSA and received an Honorary Doctorate of the University of Essex for his contribution to entrepreneurship education. In Doug started School for Startups through which he has educated nearly 20, startups on the skills required to be successful.
- Doing more to help creative business start ups grow and succeed | Adrian Swinscoe?
- See a Problem?!
- Business Library - How To Start a Creative Business - National Library Board Singapore - OverDrive;
- How to Start a Creative Business!
In Doug started School for Creative Startups with the sole remit of teaching creative people how to turn their creative hobbies into sustainable lifestyle businesses. Show more Show less. No ratings or reviews yet. Be the first to write a review. Best-selling in Non Fiction See all.
10 essential books to help you grow your creative business | Creative Boom
Save on Non Fiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. You may also like. Paperback Travel Guide. Paperback Business, Economics and Industry Books. Business School Textbook and Study Guide. Paperback Books David Walliams for Children.
How to Start a Creative Business: The Jargon-Free Guide for Creative Entrepreneurs
This item doesn't belong on this page. Not available in stores.
- Book by David Perrysh T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity.
- BECOME A PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER IN 1 DAY?
- How To Start a Creative Business?
- Quick Search.
Click OK to close the Options popup. Refresh your browser page to run scripts and reload content. Click the Internet Zone.