I am already halfway theough Act Three. Get a free audiobook. The Immortal Circus: Act Two.
Dani Hoots’ Review of The Immortal Circus Trilogy by A.R. Kahler – A Bibliophile's Reverie
Written by: A. Narrated by: Amy McFadden. Length: 7 hrs and 40 mins. Kahler P Brilliance Audio, all rights reserved. What members say.
- Native Moderns: American Indian Painting, 1940–1960 (Objects/Histories);
- This world's wild at heart and weird on top..
- The Immortal Circus: Act Two – Book Blast, Guest Post & Giveaway?
- Cirque des Immortels!
- Pin by Epic Fehl Reader on Circus & Carnival Themes | Books, Book of circus, Circus acts.
- Iô (HISTOIRE ET DOCUMENT) (French Edition).
No reviews are available. Sort by:.
Most Helpful Most Recent. Kindle Customer Better than the first. Ready for the 3rd. Stephanie I can't stand this narrator The story itself is great, but if I have to listen to this narrator's lilts, inflections, and terrible accent much longer, I'm going to scream. Better than the first The first book was a little predictable but this one was way better. Steph's Romance Book Talk Montzalee Wittmann This just gets better!
The Immortal Circus: Act Two
Mira First was good. Vivienne is settling comfortably into her new life under the big top, with its late-night debaucheries, faerie secrets, and magical cast.
- Bashful Lucy.
- [PDF Download] The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels Book 2) [Read] Online!
- Shadows On The Shore: Book Two (Frederick and Clare).
- The Blacklock Mysteries:On the Right Track.
- The Immortal Circus.
She is now a fortune-teller, rather than a cotton candy seller, and has a magical boyfriend, Kingston, whose fierce charm has stolen her heart. But her own half-remembered past holds secrets of its own, and her disturbing visions compel her to accept that she can't outrun the mysteries of her previous life--even though not being able to remember may well be a blessing in disguise. Despite a few confusing moments and big gaping holes in the logic the third part was very intriguing and I was very excited to see where Kahler would lead us.
Everything was good until the final two chapters and the epilogue. Just was just about the worst ending ever. It felt exactly like this. But this is a terrible ending and I was so pissed off.
- The Immortal Circus: Act Two Audiobook | A. R. Kahler | yxicavicox.ml.
- Road Warriors: Driving Lifes Highways With a Broken Seatbelt.
- The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Immortal Circus, book 2) by A R Kahler!
- A. R. Kahler.
- Dani Hoots’ Review of The Immortal Circus Trilogy by A.R. Kahler?
I had to muster every ounce of composure in my body to keep myself from flinging the book out the window. What started as an intriguing final installment for this series concluded with a boring and cheap ending. Did you read the book? Let me know in the comments what you think!
Get Your Free Audiobook
Like Liked by 1 person. Like Like.
You are commenting using your WordPress.